Since 1952, Hitachi’s cooling and heating technology has been helping make life more harmonious for people around the world. Today, Hitachi’s heritage of precise Japanese engineering ensures that no detail is overlooked in its quest to create Living Harmony around New You. Hitachi’s new range of fixed-speed air conditioners is inspired by nature and aspired from Japanese culture. It aims to create maximum comfort for you.
Hitachi, with its 30 years of legacy in India strives to create a world where people live in harmony with themselves, their relatives and the environment that surrounds them. It aims to be the catalysts of that harmony between technology and people through cleverness, offer comfort through compact, intuitive and unique design.
To provide maximum comfort to its consumers, Hitachi has introduced airCloud Home for its’s Wi-Fi enabled ACs, which allows you to remotely monitor and control your system from a single mobile app through your smartphone, digital device or voice command (Google home and Amazon Alexa) on your mobile for conveniently managing temperature.
Hitachi has also come up with innovative Ambience Light feature, which is an immersive display on the AC with the highest level of craftsmanship and colors bold yet soothing that perfectly in-tune with your unique taste in temperature. It offers three options-
Cool Ambience (Set Temp: 16~23 °C)- The blue color display represents the coolness of the surrounding. When the temperature is set between 16 ~ 23 °C, the ambience light turns blue indicating a cool and calm environment.
Comfort Ambience (Set Temp: 24~27 °C)- The green color display represents comfortable surroundings. When the temperature is set between 24 ~ 27 °C, the ambience light turns green indicating that the environment is neither too hot, nor too cold, just perfectly comfortable.
Warm Ambience (Set Temp: 28~32 °C)- The red color display represents the warmth of the surrounding. When the temperature is set between 27 ~ 30 °C, the ambience light turns red indicating a warm and cosy environment.
In this post, we are going to discuss a few compelling reasons to invest in Hitachi’s Fixed Speed Air Conditioners.
What is Fixed Speed Air Conditioner?
Fixed speed air conditioners are also known as standard ACs. They offer a single speed motor or compressor operation: on and off. Once the set temperature is reached, the compressor turns off, turning back only when the temperature rises above the set level. It implies that fixed speed air conditioners either works on its full capacity or don’t work at all. Fixed speed ACs are easy to maintain and operate.
Reasons to Buy a Fixed Speed Air Conditioner from Hitachi:
- Hitachi Air:
Fresh Air (Frostwash Technology): A humidity sensor checks the indoor moisture level inside your unit, works behind the scene to prevent drip and dew formation. You can operate FrostWash by simply pressing the button. FrostWash LED indicator acts as an alert to suggest operating FrostWash after 70 hours of AC usage.
Clean Air (Auto Filter Cleaning Technology): It prevents dust accumulation and keeps the filter clean like new. It even checks the breeding of mould and bacteria that causes unpleasant odours, and keeps you feeling fresh and comfortable all day long.
Odour-free air (Auto Coil Dry Technology): Prevents accumulation of debris, dust and pollen while preventing growth of potential microbes and moulds which can lead to clogging and contamination of the coils.
Surround air (Wide Angle Movement): Big Flow Deflector ensures far reaching and uniform cooling in every part of the room. While conventional AC units fail to cool the area directly beneath the AC unit, Big Flow Deflector’s vertical air deflection ensures that not only the farthest corner of the room but also the area directly beneath the AC unit gets equal air volume.
Silent air (Wave Blade Design Technology): The unique design of indoor fan blower offers Sine Wave Blade design unlike the conventional straight blade design of the fan’s blade. The unique Sine Wave Blade design ensures air cutting noise reduction and far-reaching maximum air volume. Thus, the comfort of silent air with cooling all around you is ensured.
- Advanced Startup with On/Off Timer: The smart technology that reaches desired set temperature automatically at pre-set time.
- LCD Backlit Remote: Sleek remote with LCD display for easier access to check the settings of AC.
- Green Refrigerant: Pre-charged with Green refrigerant Hitachi ACs are also eco-friendly.
- 100% Inner Grooved Copper Tube: Hitachi’s 100% inner grooved copper ensures faster cooling with its turbulent refrigerant flow that enhances heat transfer rate.
- Super Slit Fins: SuperSlit fins of Hitachi AC have multiple slits that provides more heat exchange area and cools the room faster.
- Tropical Design Works Up To 52 Degree Celsius: Hitachi ACs are designed to keep you cool and work efficiently up to 52°C.
- SuperFine Mesh Filter: Hitachi’s unique Super Fine mesh filter captures microdust particles and also offers hassle-free cleaning.
- Auto Restart: AC restarts at same set temperature automatically if the power goes off abruptly.
- 43 Quality Test: Have the benefit of a reliable product that passes all rigorous factory tests.
- Finance Options: Hitachi offers 0% finance offers.
- 5-years Warranty on Compressor: Enjoy worry-free living with unique 5-year compressor warranty.
These are some of the reasons to invest in Hitachi fixed-speed ACs. Hitachi AC’s are aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced to offer efficient cooling even in extreme heat conditions